Bitumen spray sealing is the most common road surface used in Australia. A bitumen seal is formed by spraying on a bitumen binder that is then covered with a layer of aggregate. A seal may contain more then one application of a binder and / or aggregate.
Bitumen is a semi – flexible pavement product that can be used as a surface for the following:
- Rural roads & driveways
- Urban & residential streets & driveways
- Car parks & patching
- Footpaths & cycle-ways
Services we offer include:
- Primer Seal
- Single Seal
- Coloured Seal
- 2 coat seal and various mix
The benefits of a bituminous spray seal include:
- most cost effective treatments for resurfacing roads.
- more flexible and can resist fatigue cracking.
- provides a waterproof wearing surface whereas a hot mix asphalt is porous.
- produce less greenhouse gases during application, as opposed to hot mix.
At Southern Tablelands Bitumen we pride ourselves on delivering quality products and services. With our experienced and knowledgeable staff, and an eye for detail, we know we can complete your job on time, on budget and to the desired finish.