“I had always wanted to be a mechanic but lack of opportunity at the time set me on a different career path, until I was given a position at Divall’s as a mature aged apprentice. I’ve been fully qualified for 5 years and haven’t looked back”Steve, Heavy Vehicle Mechanic
” Divall’s gave me my first start as a laborer when i was fresh out of school and looking for a career i’m now in charge of multi-million-dollar projects and responsible for 30+ employees”Daniel Morris – Project Superintendent
Why work at Divall’s?
If you want a motivating career that provides the rewards of job satisfaction, excellent income potential, working with teams of people, plus further opportunities for professional advancement, then a career at Divall’s should be your preferred choice.
Divall’s can offer:
- a wide range of roles from labourers, machine operators, truck drivers, mechanics, engineers and business operations
- opportunities for employer-sponsored entry-level training through apprenticeships or traineeships
- ongoing opportunities for training and advancement
- work with state of the art equipment and technology
- joining a team of over 250 people dedicated to delivering excellence service to all our customers
- our commitment to diversity and Equal Employment Opportunity
Download our Careers brochure for more information about what is on offer with a career at Divall’s
What are we looking for?
Each role will have specific technical requirements, but across our workforce we are looking for people with the right attitude and work ethic. We want people who can demonstrate key skills:
- Problem Solving
- Planning & Organisation
- Time Management
- Honesty & Integrity
How do I apply?
Firstly, check our current vacancies. If they are not what you are looking for we are always happy to accept open applications. Download and complete the application form below. Then email your completed form and your resume to email@example.com OR apply online below!
Alternatively, please come in and speak with a member of the HR team- we love meeting new candidates and putting names to faces.