About the role
We have a number of exciting opportunities available, for all combination Truck Drivers (MR, HR, HC & MC) to join our team. There are both full-time and casual openings on offer, for a variety of work in Goulburn and surrounding regions. Our fleet of trucks is modern, well maintained, & installed with state-of-the-art technology. We not only provide the successful candidates with a long-term career, but offer exposure to a vast range of driving opportunities across our multi-branded fleet.
About our culture
If you want a motivating career that provides the rewards of job satisfaction, excellent income potential, working with teams of people, plus further opportunities for professional advancement, then a career at Divall’s should be your preferred choice. We encourage and provide all our staff the opportunity to improve their skill set whilst working with us. It is our aim that each one of our team members wakes up in the morning, excited to come to work. It is this culture that has resulted in the great team we have, & the type of culture we will continue to build.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Driving any range of trucks, from 6 – 10-wheel rigids, truck & dogs, B-Doubles, & up to A-Double
- Performing all duties and tasks in a safe and efficient manner to ensure compliance with TruckSafe.
- Complying with ALL truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route destinations, parking, and break periods), as well as with company policies and procedures.
Preferred qualifications, skills, and experience;
- Australian heavy vehicle driving licence (MR or above)
- Tipping experienced preferred, but not essential
- Clean driving record
- Proven experience as a truck driver with a capacity of more than 3T
- Can-do, ambitious, energetic, and flexible attitude is essential
- Team player, with integrity and resourcefulness to meet deadlines
- Kenworth driving experience preferred but not essential.
- Work/life balance, flexible work hours
- Above award rates & allowances
- Generous overtime scheme
- Ongoing training and development
- Modern fleet of trucks and trailers
- Uniform & required PPE supplied
- Safety conscious workplace
- Career development and progression opportunities
All applicants must be entitled to work in Australia and be prepared to undergo a criminal history check and pre-employment medical, including drug & alcohol testing.
We thank you for your interest in a position, & look forward to reviewing your application.