About the role
We have a number of exciting opportunities available, for experienced Plant Operators (Excavator, Bulldozer, Scraper, Bobcat and many more) to join our team. There are both full-time and casual openings on offer, for a variety of work in Goulburn and surrounding regions. Our fleet of heavy plant and equipment is modern, well maintained, & installed with state-of-the-art technology. Successful candidates will gain exposure to a scale of works, ranging from sub-divisions, road maintenance & upgrades, solar farms, wind farms, agricultural activities, rail developments, and government projects. Everything from small residential driveways, to the Snowy Hydro 2.0 Scheme.
About our culture
If you want a motivating career that provides the rewards of job satisfaction, excellent income potential, working with teams of people, plus further opportunities for professional advancement, then a career at Divall’s should be your preferred choice. We encourage and provide all our staff the opportunity to improve their skill set whilst working with us. It is our aim that each one of our team members wakes up in the morning, excited to come to work. It is this culture that has resulted in the great team we have, & the type of culture we will continue to build.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Operation of various plant and equipment such as loaders, crushers, graders, dump trucks, rollers & many more, in addition to the above.
- Responsibility for the quality of works and attention to detail.
- Maintaining healthy working relationships with co-workers and clients.
- Performing all duties and tasks in a safe and efficient manner.
Preferred qualifications, skills, and experience;
- Proven earthmoving and plant operation experience, across all facets of individual machine operation (Dozer, Scraper, Excavator etc.).
- WHS General Induction, also known as a white card.
- MR drivers’ licence or above, preferred but not essential
- Evidence of external machine competency desirable.
- Can-do, ambitious, energetic, and flexible attitude is essential.
- Team player, with integrity and resourcefulness to meet deadlines.
- Work/life balance, flexible work hours
- Above award rates & allowances
- Generous overtime scheme
- Ongoing training and development
- Modern fleet of heavy plant & equipment
- Uniform & required PPE supplied
- Safety conscious workplace
- Career development and progression opportunities
All applicants must be entitled to work in Australia and be prepared to undergo a criminal history check and pre-employment medical, including drug & alcohol testing.
We thank you for your interest in a position, & look forward to reviewing your application.