Heavy Vehicle Diesel Mechanic or Heavy Plant Mechanic
Divall’s Earthmoving & Bulk Haulage, Goulburn, is a family-owned & operated business and has a position vacant in their busy Workshop, for a fully qualified Heavy Vehicle Diesel Mechanic or Heavy Plant Mechanic.
The successful applicant will have had previous relative industry experience and ideally worked within the mining sector. Some afternoon shift-work and weekend work will be required. It is expected that you work in both field service and workshop.
The candidate will form part of a dynamic servicing team and will be expected to perform repairs and maintenance on a range of heavy plant, mobile crushing and screening plant, road trucks and trailers.
It is expected that the applicant has an enthusiastic work ethic and can display a keen interest in the mechanical field. Prior work experience within the mining industry will be advantageous.
Essential criteria for the successful candidate.
- Applicant must be qualified Plant or Heavy Vehicle Mechanic – Mechanical Trade Qualification
- Minimum 3+ years of experience with heavy trucks or plant
- Valid current Driver’s Licence
- Valid WHS whitecard
- Able to read and understand Hydraulic and Electrical Schematics
- Caterpillar, Komatsu, Cummins & Kenworth product knowledge
- Able to work competently unsupervised
- Dedicated commitment to Safety & Quality Assurance
- Able to adhere to Mining Industry safety standards
- Sound communication skills and commitment to transparency
- Ability to work in a team environment, & independently
- Forklift Licence, desirable
- MR Licence or above and advantage
Attractive remuneration package, including company vehicle, generous shift allowance, and overtime scheme on offer for the successful applicant.
Applications, including qualifications, work history, & 2 x references, should be forwarded by Friday, 9th April, 2021, to email@example.com